There are two ways to fund your EasyProperties account:
- Directly into your EasyProperties account (Via EFT)
- By funding your ZAR account and then doing an inter-account transfer to your EasyProperies account
Read more about funding your EP account here.
Whenever you make a deposit directly into your EasyProperties account, you’re going to need to use your EE EFT reference so that we can identify who you are in order to allocate your deposit. This is the EE-xxxxxx reference displayed on the deposits page of your EasyProperties account.
Each account type that you have on the EasyEquities platform (Eg: TFSA, ZAR, RA etc), has its own unique reference number, make sure you select the EasyProperties reference number
Here’s how to find it:
- Make sure you have the correct account selected (EasyProperties) and that you are on the "Account Overview" page on your account.
- The account number displayed in the middle of the screen under the heading: “My Portfolio” is your Account number.
- You’ll also find this reference number highlighted on the "Deposits" page of the account into which you want to deposit the funds.
- Click the 'Copy' button to copy the reference and paste it directly into the reference field on your online banking.