After you’ve sold one of your investments via auction, or have unused funds earning interest in your account, you can withdraw funds into your personal bank account. Here’s how:
- Log into your EasyProperties account and select or hover over the wallet icon on the top-right hand side of the screen. It looks like this:
- You will see three options on a dropdown menu, second on the list is ‘Withdraw money’ – click on this option to continue with the withdrawal process.
- On the Withdraw Funds page select the account you wish to withdraw from (via the ‘From Account’ dropdown). Another hint: blue is for EasyProperties and red is for EasyEquities.
- You will be able to see how much you can immediately withdraw (‘Available to withdraw’), and below that field there will be another box asking you the amount you wish to withdraw. Enter the amount you want in the box with a bolded ‘R’ next to it.
- Scroll down to view and confirm that your banking details are correct. Select the box that states: ‘I confirm the bank details above are correct*’ to continue with the withdrawal process. Scroll further down find and hit this button:
- Select it to complete the transaction – you will be taken to another screen or page a few seconds later congratulating you on the completed process.
That’s it, simple!